I think it's a fact that every camping blog needs a printable camping checklist. Right? After listening to this weeks RV Family Travel Atlas podcast I was inspired to create a list that can be personalized to what you need. Diapers? Shaving cream? Hiking boots? Every family is different, so every family needs a different list.
The best part about this list is the ability to use it for more than just packing:
- A don't forget list
- Inventory list
- Need to purchase list
- Need to replace list
- Cut it up and assign older kids to assist with packing
- Keep it close during your camping trip when you realize you need something for next time
- Print on card stock, laminate, and have a reusable checklist with everything YOU need for every camping trip
- After you return from camping fill it out and keep it with your camping equipment so you know what you have for next time
- We also used it as a teaching opportunity to have our 1st grader fill out what he thinks you need on a camping trip - marshmallows of course!
You can download and print your own gear checklist HERE.
Thank you for visiting Campfire Travelers! I hope this list helps keep you a little more organized this summer.